While researching healthy foods for my family and the energetics of fruits I came across important information for all women to know about fertility. Fertility is delicate subject and like a flower needs to be discussed with care because when we want something so badly and what we want does not come fast enough there is an aching in our hearts that feels like we are being ripped open. When a woman is ready for a child a gap grows in time and space and the desire to hold the baby becomes the forefront of her thoughts. Personally, I have watched many friends battle with fertility issues and months pass with empty arms, more longing, less control, and a stronger desire for the outcome. I have also witnessed the unbearable loss of children in utero through my patients, which becomes a heavy burden of confusion after months of attempting to become pregnant. If you are trying to get pregnant and have become frustrated with the process I don’t have all the answers here, as fertility is one of the greatest mysteries of our time, but I have simple theories that may shed some light on the space you are feeling inside. I am going to provide you with ways to better connect to your womb through mediations and the energetics of food.
In ancient times women’s only focus as a young girl was bearing children, but in the modern day we are blessed to spread our energy out in many directions. Women now focus on going to school, working, or buying their own house and have entered this male dominated world with vigor. Though reaching high levels of our masculine nature can be rewarding it can also create a dichotomy in our fields that disconnects us from our wombs. Many women spend years focused on achieving their goals and energetically pushed the thought of bearing children out of their field, so when the time comes that they are ready to bear a child their body, mind and spirit have to align. Women often have to make up for lost time quickly if they choose to have a baby later in life. Women who have tried to become pregnant for a significant amount of time, from six months to one year, may be operating on a reproductive system that lacks energy. One of the main reasons for this could be a long period of time on birth control, which teaches the body to divert resources away from the reproductive system in order to energetically avoid conceiving. Though this may not be the case for all women, for some that have been on the pill or other forms of birth control for a significant amount of time this may be the issue. Though drug companies and many doctors would disagree with this belief system, birth control teaches the body to withhold pregnancy for many years creating an energetic pattern. When you are ready to get pregnant you need to reconnect and charge the reproductive organs back up, a system that was probably not previously paid attention too. Women should always have the option of taking birth control, but may need time to reconnect with this area of the body, that has been energetically drained, when they are ready to become pregnant.
Anthony Williams, author of Medical Medium, was provided the gift to speak with Spirit since childhood and has saved thousands of peoples lives and improved their health through simple changes in their diet. He was the first person to discuss the need to energetically recharge the reproductive organs through meditation and food in a way that I and many other women could understand. In his book, Life Changing Foods, he discussed the four most detrimental environmental factors to our health and specific foods for increasing fertility. His plan is simple and easy to maintain and I believe is far ahead of its time in delivering the knowledge that women need in order to maintain their fertility in the coming years. Though the detrimental environmental factors, which Williams calls the unforgiving four, are not the focus of this section they must be mentioned because they are significant to health and fertility. Williams said, If you’re looking to point fingers about how things got so bad in the world, here’s where to look: radiation, toxic heavy metals, the viral explosion and DDT”. These invisible intruders have wrecked havoc on our health for decades or longer and are passed down through family lines. Fruits and vegetables carry an energetic frequency that can help to heal these invaders in our system.
If you have been trying to conceive for quite some time and are unable to for no identifiable reason there are some foods that you could try eliminating from your diet. Williams explained that it is important to avoid adrenalized foods from animals including chicken, turkey, lamb and other types of meat, dairy and fish. Adrenaline is an antifertility drug and at the time of death these animals are filled with it because of their fear response. Even trace amounts of animal products can have an energetic affect on your body. Stress should also be reduced as this emotion also affects the adrenals. When the body is putting a significant amount of energy into one area of your life it cannot divert any energy to other places because the reserves are all taken up. Think about it this way: your body becomes incredibly tight and needs to relax. If you are suffering from adrenal fatigue try eating small meals every one to two hours to reduce your adrenals from working overtime. If you are dealing with PCOS, endometriosis, PID, uterine fibroids or cysts you want to avoid eating eggs, corn, wheat, canola oil, dairy, aspartame, MSG and soy products. According to Williams you also want to avoid phytotoxic hormone chemicals including pesticides, herbicides and plastics as much as you can. Chlorine and fluoride should also be included in this list. Though there is a lot of things you should avoid to increase fertility there is also a lot of things you can have that are very beneficial for your body that are listed below.
Foods to Eat for Fertility
• Fruit: Williams said, “Eat Fruit to Produce Fruit”. When you fill your body with high vibrational foods the life giving properties and energetics of the prodcuts become a part of you. The reproduction system runs on glucose so rather than focus on a high protein diet or a low carb diet before pregnancy, focus on a natural glucose diet through organic fruit. Berries, especially wild blueberries, are excellent for balancing hormones. Other great fruits for fertility include: oranges, bananas, avocados, grapes, melons, mangoes cucumbers, limes, and cherries.
• Foods that help bring charge the reproductive system (or if you have a history of PCOS, endometriosis, PID, uterine fibroids or cysts) include: artichokes, asparagus, spinach, kale, celery, butter leaf lettuce, garlic, potatoes, sprouts, coconut, microgreens, red clover, raspberry leaf, nettle leaf, and raw honey.
• Celery Juice: Celery is a powerful anti-inflammatory because it starves the bad bacteria in your gut. Disease comes from an acidic body and green foods help to alkalize your system. Celery also helps to cleanse your body of toxic heavy metals. Drink 16 ounces or more of fresh juice on an empty stomach upon rising daily.
• Male Fertility: The same foods listed above will be very beneficial for men too. It is important that they reduce their toxic heavy metal loads too as Mercury is one of the main causes of drops in fertility in males. The specific protocol for doing this in Anthony William’s books, but includes incorporating Hawaiian Spirulina, frozen wild blueberries, cilantro, garlic and barley grass juice into the diet. Other supplements that are helpful include: ashwagandha, zinc (for healthy sperm), red clover blossoms and vitamin B 12.
Meditations Anthony Williams recommended for Fertility
• Walking Meditation: While walking tell your womb that you are one hundred percent ready to conceive now and fully behind your decision. Honor your reproductive system, not with demands, but with respectful guidance. While walking you can call upon the Angel of Fertility for additional support throughout your journey. Do this exercise daily to remain connected and give your system permission to become pregnant.
• Breathing White Light: While lying on your back take seep breathes into your abdomen expanding up to your lungs. With each inhale draw the white light into your womb. When you are doing this you are taking the attention out of your head and directing the energy to another part of your body. Let your body know that it is now your sacred mission to become pregnant and you are fully ready to consciously bring a child into this world.